Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teeth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Teeth Reply with quote

Hi All,

Haven't seen this question posted here... anyone who is non-eating or has greatly minimised solid/liquid intake, are you having any challenges with your teeth?

I'm noticing some cracks in the enamel of my two front upper teeth; also a bit of tooth has broken off on one of my lower front teeth, and the nerve is minutely exposed. Interesting, in that there's no pain, even when flossing or brushing.

I haven't oil pulled for a while - I was using coconut oil, and just got out of the habit of it. Does the possibility exist that I can reverse or stop whatever's going on, by upping the bacteria elimination from my mouth?

Thanks for your thoughts, Cameron
Lianna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm...

Do you actually eat or drink something?

If yes, what kind of food and/or drinking is it?

Damage at the teeths means lack of calciume, often because of acid making food...

Maybe in case of non-eating/drinking, itīs lack of prana?!

I myself eat & drink actually normal, and I had had only a dryfast for 6,5 days, where I hadnīt experienced any problems with my teeths.

What I can say, is, that pain in the teeth area goes away by itself, if I avoid acid making food/drinking, especially sugar and so on.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lianna,

My drinking is around 2 cups of liquid a day; eating is extremely minimal... right now there are fresh figs on our trees, and I'm eating some of them every day. Otherwise, that's it. There's no acidic anything going into my mouth -- I clean my teeth with baking soda, in addition. My bone density tests come back strong, so it doesn't seem like a calcium deficiency... which is why I'm questioning what this could be about, and how to reverse or at least contain this challenge. There's no pain, thank goodness... I'm hoping someone on this journey might have had something like this going on and have some advice on what to do.

Thanks for reading, Lianna!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: