Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

awa food journal
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Awareness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: awa food journal Reply with quote

yesterday, thursday april 17th:
noon-1 meal
1.5 dole pineapples (oahu)
~200g rollinia FBI

~5.30 to 6.30 meal
3 med oranges 2 FBI 1 cali?
2 pretty good size avos probably 1.5-1.8 lb total weight w pits FBI
1 avg size zucchini ( cali?)
1 sm cuce (FBI)
3 leafs of red+green lettuce(cali?) digested really poorly

meditated 3 hrs vipassana

did some stretching for like 20-30 minutes

FBI= from big island

asked mom for some books that i'd given her, 80 10 10 and china study, and got them in the mail yesterday. i was kind of disappointed to get them like i was trying to proselytize / pressure her into eating healthy and obviously it didn't work. but i'm glad to have these books to share with people who will really benefit.

currently am reading the power of now and this other book i can't remember
and got the serpent fire for later. and got man's higher consciousness sort of on deck.

i'm living on big island of hawaii, and really like the idea of getting land here some day but we'll see. am 28 yrs old. i got some cyst growing on my testicle , and i got this big bump in the back of my head, and i got this other weird bump on my mid chest area that came recently. I think this cyst which i've had for years was one of a few reasons that sort of pushed me into seeking and cultivating a more regular healthy lifestyle and maybe it has moved me into some interesting situations. i'm zach . i'm sure you'll get to know me better as I ( hopefully ) start posting more daily updates of what I eat.

I have been back and forth off fruitarian kind of diet for the past 3 years and i hope now it has finally stuck . been eating only raw fruits from march 19th or so until now except for april 1st i ate a lot of crap. but i think every other day from 19th til now i haven't had any salt any cooked food so i'm doing pretty well recently. we'll see how i keep it up : )

I don't know if i'm looking to transition to breatharian but i'm open to it if it comes
Awareness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: friday 4/18 Reply with quote

Friday 4/18

noon-1 meal:
1 dole pineapple ( oahu)
kind of juiced a lot of this in my mouth and spit out pulp

5-6 meal:
3/4 of 1 dole pineapple (oahu)
ate some of this, really just wanted to fill stomach i suppose no surprise, also juiced toward the end.

1/3 of 1 med size avocado ( approx 100g flesh) FBI

4 hrs vip meditation

currently i'm staying at a meditation center and doing some light construction work ~4.5 hrs day x 6 days week so i have a really structured schedule which I tend to do well with, but on the other hand sometimes i crave more freedom, and i'm not really used to this work thing. But it seems like a good opportunity to do some service.
Awareness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4/19

12-1 meal about 1.1 pineapples, almost all juiced in mouth, mouth kind of burning after this

5-6 meal about 1 pineapple, almost all juiced in mouth, this pineapple really wasn't sweet. i got some not that great pineapples but i've almost worked through them all.

had 1/2 of one big avocado, approx 200g of flesh.

3 hrs meditation

went for a jog.. for about 10 minutes... then walked for probably close to 1 1/2 hrs... doesn't seem like i went that far distance.

tomorrow is sort of feasting day cause we go to the fruit market, so hopefully i won't go too overboard . you know you get a good deal on this over-ripe fruit then have to eat it before it goes bad : ) : ) Smile
the market is kind of exciting for me and I don't mind hanging out there a little bit but just the energy of a big crowd of people and haggling and dealing with money can be kind of overwhelming and I think that's sort of why I eat a bit more as well this day. And I don't work so have to give my stomach more work to make up for it maybe?

weight : 154.4 lbs at 840 PM, glad i remembered to do this before tomorrow : )

I'm trying to eat only food that is 1) raw and 2 ) grown on big island because I don't like to pay money to transport food from all over the place, and the further away the less fresh more preservatives, like these pineapples i'm eating are sprayed with awful chemicals, but pineapples grown on big island cost 2-3x as much money and I'm on a tight budget ( ebt card of like 300$ per month ) plus whatever i can pick off the trees at the center . not complaining or making excuses i've been manifesting way too much food lately, just being realistic.
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so stoked to see your food diary!
please keep it up and don't flake out like all the others.
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks philos for your support, seems like only us two here !
i'm trying to keep computer time down there's a bunch of stuff i want to do on here but kind of hard to watch screen for much time, i made a few posts about a few books i got a bit ago , and that was really taxing for me.

sunday 4/20/14
meditate 6-7am, 820-920pm

ate 1 avo around 7 am, probably 300-325g of flesh
ate 1/2 mamey sapote, probably 400g of flesh around 815
ate 1/4 of an abiyu(sp?) yellow fruit I don't really like it kind of latexy
ate about 20 apple bananas say 1350g around 11am-noon
ate 1 orange that i foraged on friday : ) around 6pm
ate 13 apple bananas say 900g around 6 pm

every food from big island
as you may have noticed my water consumption seems pretty low lately, it's been raining a lot here probably moisture being absorbed directly from the air plus no salt equal no water

really felt taxed / lethargic especially after popping in those 20 bananas, i really don't want to do that again...

passenged in a car probably 3 + hrs today, was really taxing, I'm not sure it was a good decision, went to green sands beach got a little bit of sun. will definitely try not to get in cars for long times in future if can avoid.
i seem to need a lot of food when taking journeys maybe i don't like being in the car, little oxygen , or the energy of other people in the vehicle i'm not sure, probably some combination

walked 4+ miles on pretty rugged terrain barefoot, busted open my foot pretty good, got a little bit of sunlight, was an ok day over all.

definitely more stuff i want to post here but not sure if it's appropriate right now and comp screen is killing me : )
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: monday april 21 Reply with quote

monday april 21

will meditate 3 hrs today

noon to 1:30 meal :
1/2 pineapple juiced in mouth all, not very good, oahu
we'll say ~1200g rollinia including seeds + rind

5 to 6 meal :
2 cucumbers 325g for both-FBI
4 avocados- we'll say 1600g including pits, maybe ~1150g without pits

i don't have a food scale, maybe should of weighed myself b4 n after this meal. feeling pretty gross right now, but that was the point a little bit. almost want to force myself to eat #5 but i already kind of forced myself to eat #4 so I think i'll lay off it.

Did some stretching this morning probably for 30 minutes, pretty light no cardio. Also stood on my hands for about 1+ minute against the wall, i really enjoy this exercise.

rather rainy day not much sunbathing or sungazing going on here . really tired today . should of rested instead of eating really. i'm hoping in the next week or 10 days I will get a greatly reduced work schedule , and be able to rest more and hopefully eat less and possibly fast for a few days if possible!

i can't feel guilty but i don't like to let myself go this far although this small snapshot i've posted so far isn't necessarily typical - nothing is for me really
Awareness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4/22/2014 tuesday

meditated 4(edited to 4 up from 3!) hrs, i usually medtate 7-8am, 230-330, and either 6-7 or 7-8pm ) , or sometimes 6-8 if i missed an earlier one or not.
did some light stretching maybe 25 minutes of course half of my stretching is resting )

12-1ish took 100ml of water or so, ~2kg of rollinia including seeds + skin, will guess ingested 16-1700g of flesh

felt really heavy meditating at 230-330 ( as u might guess )
5-6ish meal had 2.5 avocados lets say ~550g(edited this down) of flesh, 3 small cherry tomatoes, 1 cuce of say 225g, really got into some more conscious eating a little bit towards the end of the meal, chewed the avo for a while, then spit it out, then tried eating it again and didn't taste so great the second time around.

sungazed a few minutes today, feeling in better spirits over all than yesterday. although i didn't sleep that great last night, woke up at 12:24AM and had trouble falling back asleep. also noticing i'm getting a bit aroused in the morning time and really trying to put off the next "nocturnal emission" as long as possible.

I really want to start fasting but ... it hasn't happened yet.

Last edited by Awareness on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4.23.2014 wednesday
just getting back from a late night, meditated 3 hrs tonight, last one on the rocks near the ocean

12-1 lunch juiced one pineapple in mouth, had about 550g rollinia w some seeds + rind in there, maybe 400-450 flesh total. also had about 150g cucumber

dinner 5-6; juiced one pineapple in mouth, also about 150g cucumber. i also had 1/2 an avocado , that was the first thing i ate, but i just chewed it up and spit it out, i doubt i swallowed more than 50g of avo, i mighto f wasted some saliva but eliminating that is hell. went out to kind of a social dinner thing tonight which i didn't want to go to but i let these guys pressure me into going. kind of a low vibration place. brought 5 apple bananas with me but they stayed in my pocket the whole time and didn't want them bad enough to eat. I feel good now+ full of energy, meditation has really been helping me. it's 910 pm ( kind of a late night for me usually i'm lying down by 830 or so at latest. probably be lying down by 930pm tonight

computer over-usage has been a big problem for me in the past but now i usually just check gmail and this site 1 or 2 times per day for less than 30 minutes most days, often 10 or 20. there is some research i want to do on here and i do write long stuff sometimes but usually it's a race to get off quick as it should be : ) no time or patience for videos.

did a lot of painting today, didn't love the fumes. Also cleaned up some downed trees.
Awareness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-9 meal 1 pineapple juiced

12-1 meal 1 pineapple juiced, 375g rollinia w seeds+rind
, maybe 1/5 of an avo but didn't swallow any, 125g cucumbers,
2.5 apple bananas maybe 250g incl peels

5-6 meal 9.5 apple bananas maybe 800g incl peels

sort of had convinced myself i wouldn't eat dinner but didn't work out

meditated 3 hrs
stood on my hands against wall about 1 min
stretched about 15 min
got a bit of sun
energy is pretty good but i can feel nocturnal emissions coming, and know i will be drained afterwards, going to try and wake up early in the morning, and i really want to cut out dinner because having the bowels emptyish as possible when i go to sleep will really help.
Awareness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about 225g rollinia

12-1 meal 1 pineapple juiced
1kg rollinia
125g cucumber

was asked to make lunch today and wasn't happy really to be cooking for others. also helped make guacamole afterwards but didn't eat any. not really sure how i feel about dealing with/ cooking for others and serving them food i'd probably never eat.

burnt my mouth a bit from the second pineapple

5-6 meal
2/3 of an orange juiced in mouth
1/2 a small avo, spit almost all of it out after flavor change
i really hope i keep spitting out all the avo that enters my mouth that will make a huge difference if it sticks.
stood on hands about 1 minute ( really recommend this )
stretched about 10-15 minutes
meditated 3 hrs+45 minutes
no sun today, was hoping for it.
worked pretty hard today
Awareness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meditate 3 hrs
100 mL of water

stand on hands one minute

12-1 meal
125 mL of water
~0.4 pineapple juiced ( yuck one from maui)
2 papayas approx 300g weight total probably 150g of flesh total ( a lot of bad parts )
100g cucumber
ate 1/2 small avocado chewed in mouth but spit it out.

5-6 meal
~0.5 pineapple juiced ( yuck one from maui)
2 star apples

kind of felt obligated to eat a little bit cause of going away thing for a friend,, but luckily I didn't eat much. ate some kind of some old crap food because we're running out of food her ea little bit ( although still have some frozen bananas and tons of avocados. going to hit the market tomorrow so... will stock up a bit. Really been overworked the past few days but I think by next wednesday it will be a bit more laid back.
Awareness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whew big feast today going to be hard to recall all i ate, nor the times but we'll see :
100ml of water early
5 apple bananas probably around 9am at the market
about 10;30 i ate maybe 900-1100g of watermelon including rind
also ate 450g mamey sapote
maybe 175g chocolate sapote

around noon i ate
maybe 1kg of watermelon or so but a lot more rind so less meat
also ate 225g mamey sapote
also 225g chocolate sapote
also 1 strawberry

around 330 - 630 i ate
about 1100g of bananas apple including peel
around 175g strawberries
maybe 6 mangosteens ( say 400g incl peel, 4 of which i foraged Smile : )
a few bites of this jackfruit of cempedak thing it was ok i spit it out
2 bananas with seeds in them .

now I hope I'm done for the day haha

meditated 2 hrs, will make 3 tonight
didn't stretch much but i will 15 minutes after meditation at least
stood on hands about 1 minute.
walked for like 2-3 miles probably barefoot, did some light weeding

feeling a tiny bit bloated now but somehow still pretty well. still really not wanting nocturnal emission of course. i been waking up in the night "aroused" and peeing at night 12-1 am but i really hardly drink anything as you can see, and I'm *trying* to stop eating earlier, i almost always stop eating at 6 except today, i really really want to cut out dinner completely but of course fell apart today but no problem i'm at peace with it.

a good guy is coming back to live with us tomorrow so that will be nice.
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will meditate 3 hrs today
not much stretching maybe 10 minutes
stood on hands 1 minute will try to get this up soon to 2 minutes

breakfast 8-9
maybe 450g watermelon , maybe 250-300g flesh
6 strawberries
1 mangosteen
100-150g? some of this weird fruit i foraged sort of like jackfruit or cempedak maybe

lunch 12-1
2 cucumbers probably 500-550g total
maybe 1200g of soursop mostly juiced in mouth, was nice one

maybe 700g of soursop pretty much all juiced in mouth
1 cucumber maybe 375g
1/8 of a pineapple juiced in mouth
3 apple bananas + 1 red cuban banana maybe 450g total
2 mac nuts

cutting out dinner not working but really enjoy juicing in mouth. pretty happy with food intake today. felt pretty tired during first work period. hopefully will take some time off. really feeling drained from work i need some time off very much. was thinking of starting to fast on thursday but i don't know if it's a good idea. i think i'll have like 4 days i could fast. lot of nice food here right now so that makes it difficult sort of : )

nocturnal emissions - same same i'm sure i'll tell you when it comes. lot of mosquitos here lately. been having some big ego troubles - like lust - and many others - same stuff keeps coming up again and again.

Last edited by Awareness on Fri May 02, 2014 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Awareness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will meditate 3 hrs
stretched 10-15 minutes, wanting to do more of this but been tired lately , been trying to do positions to aid digestion, like "the plow" and 'cobra' and others that i saw in the hatha yoga" section of this book. i really want to get in the best shape of my life physically, i can tell it will assist me so much on my quest.

food could of been better today, it wasn't bad, i felt like i needed to eat more to ground myself for physical labor. i also feel like i eat more at dinner to make sure I'll pass out and not be awake all night... you know the food coma...

although there are advantages of beinga wake all night usually my thoughts get out of control. my mind / ego is just going wild lately.

really having a lot of ups and downs lately, it's kind of strange for me, i'm used to like .. steaady steady sailing along

today I had
8-9 brkfeast
1/8 pineapple juiced in mouth
650g soursop juiced in mouth- man i wish i had infinite soursop to eat but they're gone now Smile for a while at least.
1 cucumber about 250g
3 apple bananas + 2 cuban reds probably 550g total
bite of mango but it wasn't good maybe 45g

12-1 lunch
250g soursop J.I.M.
1/2-5/8 of a pineapple juiced in mouth
cucumber 500g
2 cuban reds + 2 apple bananas 425g

5-6 dinner
6 apple bananas about 550g
2 cucumber about 425g?
3 oranges medium
3 star apples
seems like a lot , really wish i had cut back dinner more

i've just had such abundance. now is tuesday, i'm thinking of fasting on thursday but i just don't know if i have it in me really. such good food here and i haven't been able to cut out dinner and been really enjoying the food so much. and i've only been salt free for 4 weeks to the day - maybe it's best i just keep on doing fruitarian.

my energy is decent but like i said my mind is sucking it all up. i have really been feeling lustful lately, I think in great part because i haven't ejaculated in so long. and i'm sort of not in the best spirits because i just don't really believe i will be able to channel this energy upwards to a much more useful purpose( at least in the short term). and i expect to wake up any day now with a sticky leg and totally drained of energy. i suppose what i expect to happen will probably happen, and i might as well flow with it.
And i KNOW the way to prevent this is to : not eat after like 2pm, eat a lot less food, learn a potentially more practical form of meditation, keep doing and improving and more intensity / longer duration exercises like hatha yoga or whatever routine my intuition guides me to.
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakfast
375g cuce
3 Apple banana /2 wok banana 650g~
1/8 pineapple juiced
1 mangosteen

lunch
1 wok banana 10 apple banana 1125g~
350g cuce
3 mangosteen
200g orange
a few bites of cempedak maybe?

dinner
400g cuce
~50g avo
6 apple banana 600g
2 orange 500g
2 star apple very little

made guac to preserve avos from dying. not planning to eat guac but sampled some in mouth and spit out quite a few to make sure i didn't put in bad ones. wasn't thrilled to be making it but... kind of felt like i should

will meditate 3 hrs.

worked pretty hard, all well generally,
probably stood on hands one minute
foraged some cool fruits today, was glad to go to this "abandoned farm" again, did some weeding there too, place is really in disrepair. on the run to meditation

more when time. don't think i'll fast unfortunately. going to do a weigh in soon think about the same though. normally i rest from like 1-2:20 or so every day but today i walked like 3-4 miles and did some weeding instead from like 1220-3 or so and it really wore me out, and making guac too.. it was like i was on my feet all day and totally dead exhausted by end of the day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: