Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eremits and Eremitages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Eremits and Eremitages Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqzQ9WdocM

Very interessting film about Eremits & Holys, especially in the first five minutes.

Water shall be the only thing to be need in nature, to abdicate all the other stuff, the test to get nourished by the angels of god with food from heaven...
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you; I can get the sense of it though I understand little German. I am an avid listener of all sorts of stories related to hermits.

May I ask, Lianna, what is your interest in hermit life, and what connection you see to inedia? Where you born on a day 7, 16 or 25?

I like more modern day stories rather than haze-covered centuries ago stories, and not necessarily connected to religions.

I propose a challenge/conundrum, look at the eyes at this guy here for example at 5:40 and tell me what connection you see to Prahlah Jani and Steve Torrence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJT18DG5-Lo

I sum up the story, very simple: he says he was annoyed with city living, he liked hunting and went to live in the cave, more than 20 years ago;
he says he eats normal things, including what he hunts. He is not connected to anything religious or similar in any way.

I'll tell you what I see and what I think myself later about it.

But my favorite video for heart-warming purposes is this one, sorry Spanish again, maybe there's a German version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4vxRX-OSw

Sometimes crap-tv seems to produce something of use, and the producers here must have been humans with a streak of authenticity left: the choice of music was absolutely spot on to convey what hermit life is about: total profound purity of heart and connection to true reality.
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
May I ask, Lianna, what is your interest in hermit life, and what connection you see to inedia?

Hermit life means to go into solitud, into silence, away from all these distractions in normal society, which steals you energy.

Quote:
Where you born on a day 7, 16 or 25?

No.

Quote:
I propose a challenge/conundrum, look at the eyes at this guy here for example at 5:40 and tell me what connection you see to Prahlah Jani and Steve Torrence:

I can tell you nothing about that, because, I donīt know something about these people.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pupils!

Huge pupils! Almost covering the whole iris.

The very first time that I ever heard of inedia, well second after HRManek, was while lying my eyes on Steve Torrence teaching in one of Joachim seminars. I noticed completely unusual huge pupils, and I knew instantly that it had to be true, never doubted a second, because it was obvious to me that pupils were permanently opened to the full to catch up as much light as possible. Same in Jani.

So this apparently uneducated non-spiritual hermit hunter, in spite of eating, seems to me if I am seeing right, has developed the huge pupils of people living on light. And I like to think it is so because eremitical life is in itself literally "enlightening". May be wrong but who cares! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: