Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this my destiny??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Is this my destiny?? Reply with quote

Hello Forum

I have had many food sensitivities for quite a while. In fact, I didn't know I had food sensitivities until I went to an alternative doctor/acupuncturist for my anxiety, insomnia, and pains in my body and she slowly helped me rid my diet of processed/unnatural foods. All this led me to become a vegan. But even being a Vegan I still experienced my body swelling and becoming tired after I ate. Also I felt, and still feel, that hunger pains don't subside very long. So one day I instinctively did not eat and I felt so great. I felt light, not worried, energetic. The next day I ate and food seemed to be very addicting!
So now I am thinking to do a longer fast, but I have job and rent, and a social life that I'm still trying to hang on to since I have become more of a hermit. But I can't help but wonder how far I could take this Smile
RBE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else affected by the full Moon? It was very intense for me. I didn't want to talk to anyone at all and I did not feel hungry and just wanted to sit outside. I had a lot of energy and took a lot of walks. I got back "home" yesterday and thought to myself, "this is not my home LOL".
Since my first post I realized that I'm not really entertained by much anymore. Socializing can be boring/mundane and I can't help but notice people's fears and beliefs are just not mine anymore. I feel like this Earth plane is more of a stage that souls will keep coming back until they are ready to end this cycle of birth and death. For a while I was feeling lonely and like I would not find a partner or have a family like all "normal society" is doing, but now I am actually pretty damn happy that I have a chance of liberation from it all!
Work is getting redundant and I find myself feeling more like a slave as I take orders that I don't necessarily want to do. But do them anyway.
As far as food goes, I still feel affected by everything, literally. I have been doing some steamed potatoes and veggies and fruit smoothies, even though fruit actually makes me feel really high. I don't smoke pot but I can imagine that this is what a "high" feels like.
I watch other people live around me and seems they are much more asleep now that I am awake. It doesn't necessarily bother me that other people eat, drink, shop, etc but I can't help feeling a bit lonesome at times. I would rather go sit on the beach or in nature somewhere... Very Happy
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going through pictures of me when I was eating (unconsciously), drinking wine, going out with friends (way more than now) and I started to feel this nostalgia, like, Oh wow, I was "happy" and having "fun." Now if I did all that, I would feel so horrible. But for a moment I thought that my current situation of living this low key life while refining what I eat and do with my time, is no life at all! But I feel more "alive" when I'm not ingesting/ingesting very little, and spending more time hiking, meditating, etc It's been strange, really...watching stuff fall away. Like food and what we eat is linked to so many emotions/problems. Just think, if everyone stopped eating at least animal products, how cleaned up and happier our entire world would be!
Sometimes I catch myself standing in the middle of a bustling crowd, completely calm and centered, wondering what everyone is scrambling about. Why is everyone in a hurry? Gotta make money! Gotta Eat! Gotta Sleep! Gotta do this and that. Then people find themselves tired and unhappy because they are caught in a sick cycle----> BIRTH AND DEATH----> over and over and over again! So they end up projecting on their children, or cheating on their spouse, or some other form of relief (not saying everyone does this, just an example).
Am I rambling???
I feel like I see WAAAYYYY MORE than the average eye.
So back to my original scenario of looking at previous pictures of my life...I guess I was "happy" but in a different way. Like I had these flings of excitement when I was doing certain things. But truthfully, it wasn't that sense of deep contentment and joy. So, sure, you can SAY "I'M HAPPY" but what does that mean? Does it mean you have moments of happy because of something outside of yourself, then feel sadness or loneliness later and look for yet another "fix" for that? to make you happy again? so you can feel sad again at some point?
I see the cycle. It's a constant up down/duality.
I'd like to be free from that. I know I have a lesser degree, but I still think we can be totally free.
Love to All. Thanks for reading.
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, what you explained in your post has been experienced by me and many other forum members...surely the mind craves less and less entertainment and stimulations while we clean it and the body through fasting, meditation and abstinence from harmful habits and common garbage embraced by the average person...in my honest opinion, only once outside the box you can see the truth...got it? Smile 1 year ago after my 22 days longest fast while i used to drink only like 100 ml of rainwater every 2-3 days I entered a remarkable blissful state where past, present , future were all one, everything was one, i didn't crave anything concerning the material...i just used to stay silent and meditate...yeah one year later i still can't figure out what we're experiencing as human beings on this earth Confused one can contemplate any kind of crazy idea but ...how can one discover the truth...i'd state that everyone has his own illusion...objectively this material plane is pointless as the more we do the more we crave, man is a hunger creature, the human mind always wants to eat...passions, money, fame, relationships, love etc...bah...i don't know...bless and love brah you're great <3
RBE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Merolos. I read your posts and can really agree/relate to what you experience and say. Even though that is comforting, I still feel like I have my own individual path and my experiences will still be different. I think this is why the path can feel so lonely. But looking at everyone else, they are all lonely too! It's just in an unconscious way. So the more I analyze this, which gets really tiring by the way, the more I see that our souls are all really individual in how they go back to the Supreme/Absolute/Godhead/whatever you want to call it. I mean, some folks have "died and come back" and say they went through tunnels of light, met Jesus, etc. I've heard/read totally different things from different folks. So, does this mean that some of us will come back to Earth as a human again, or does it mean that once we leave, that's it?
I'd like to think that once is enough because of what I've experienced in this short-ish life of mine. I'm in my twenties and to be honest, I never had this picture of my "future" since I was young. I feel like I always wanted to surrender that to the higher intelligence, so I guess this must be it! ha, I would never have guessed.
Anyway, I intentionally did not take food or water for over a day (broke it by this afternoon). It was really great! I felt like doing NOTHING but I did some yardwork which got me sweating in the sun and I felt all kinds of different emotions leaving me. What replaced them felt like a blissful emptiness. I even felt the crown of my head tingling. Also, wow, my skin looked really tan! I think it is from the Pineal gland opening, right?
So I had to do some errands and when I got to the stores I seemed to forget what I needed and I actually cared a lot less about buying stuff, and the need for these things just slipped away. I bought them anyway.
Money to me has not been more than paper with numbers, seriously, I have not been attached to this material stuff at all my whole life. Most has been pretend on my part. Like playing an act. I have noticed, though, that when I have accumulated stuff, I tend to want more.
I walked down the street and really felt like this power came over me, because nothing was really pulling at me.
The best part of the fast was I did not get these swelling reactions and water retention from food! It's almost like my body slimmed instantaneously. My roommate even made a comment about how I looked.
So today I was feeling good still, like I could have kept going, for sure. I ended up breaking this fast when I took a sip of water. I had gone through some emotional stuff and decided to see what happened, and the water felt heavy and I felt it sit in my stomach. Eventually it passed. Then a friend called to get lunch so we met at a café. I just started with an iced tea and wow, I really felt it. It felt heavy, like the water, but it didn't even taste that appealing and kind of made me edgy. Then I had a light soup (vegan) and it tasted good, but I noticed I got a reaction from it like everything else and my skin turned way less tan. Also I felt tired from this. I ended up going home and just going to sleep!
Chatting with my friend at lunch was ok, but I felt like although I cared a lot about them and what they had to say, I was sort of bored with it. Everything seems kind of slow in the "regular life". I seem to be wanting to move on quicker than most.
I did mention to my friend about fasting. I said it really casually: "have you ever thought about fasting?" and then we got a discussion about this "middle way" that Buddha took, which my friend agreed with, but didn't discount the fasting for enlightenment. She did however state that at this time it wouldn't be of interest to her. So then I got to thinking that I believe everyone could do this, because I see the light in all of us! Yet some people wouldn't ever think to take this path at all, no way. Unless you have had health stuff like me or an interest to raise consciousness, then why would you?? It's strange to think about really.
So I'm sitting here tonight reading about ascension and leaving this plane entirely, and wondering... OKay, what would people say or think if I just disappeared? Maybe they would channel me hehe. I have no idea. I can't really base this off what I have read about. But this hits home for me, so much. That I'm feeling like a longer fast would cause me to disappear! Or go back home to Source, rather. I think that would be nice to just be one with all again. No duality. No gender. No war. No food!
The food I ate this afternoon caused me to want more, by the way, and so I have been snacking on various things, like fruit, nuts, hot chocolate. And I feel like it excites my mind, and also did give me some lustful feelings. Interesting. I have no idea what I will do from here but I sure enjoyed that freedom I felt from a day and half of no food or water!! Really dont' want to go back to work on Monday but at the same time, I'm not really worried as I feel that I am guided (as we all are!)
Namaste and Many blessings.
RBE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI again~~

So this morning I got out of bed and strummed a bit on my guitar, without eating/drinking anything yet. After about 15 min I was so bored, and usually I like to play some light music, just for fun.
I sat down to meditate instead, just instinctively, and my body started rocking back and forth , like it was being swirled up in luminous light! It felt so nice. Then I had this vision of being above my body and looking down at myself in meditation. It felt really sweet and gentle.
I am really amazed at how quickly the chakras have seemed to open (for me personally) just by a couple trials of dry fasting. I also have been engaging in yoga classes. And, when I found this forum, I also felt a light bulb go off inside me, like I wasn't alone.
I just now tried eating something - apple and almond butter (late afternoon) and it seemed to bring me back down. That heavy feeling and more of an attached feeling. I read in ascension, you become free from earthly attachments. I think non eating does that, but this doesn't feel like "death." It feels really light and lovely.
I see also a slight personality shift in myself when I eat vs fasting.
Gosh I really don't want to go to work tomorrow haha! I'd rather be taking a tent out to the wilderness to keep fasting Wink
Happy Solstice <3

By the way @ Merolos: I re-read that you did the 22 day fast, and now one year later, do you think you want to do that again? I can imagine the incredible place I'd be in if I did 22 days!! That is quite commendable. I'm surprised you didn't "disappear" ! You must walk around like, completely enlightened all the time!
RBE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKay I'm posting again...

I was invited to have dinner with my roommate and his friend. It was a vegan gluten free pasta and pesto thing. At first I was hesitant, like my spirit was pulling me away, but I let my mind take over and said okay, I will try. So I ate very consciously... slowly and with lovingly intention.
I must say that at first I just admired the dish being served because it looked really pretty! When I took a bite, the texture wasn't even that appealing. But after a couple bites, my body seemed to keep accepting it and even WANTING it.
By the end of the meal, I felt it all kind of sitting in my stomach heavily and felt my body wanting to get rid of it. My breathing slowed down a lot. I remained really calm and continued conversing with my dinner companions.
A bit later I went outside and just sat in a meditation. I felt this food like, disappearing out of me. Like these sensations it caused were all of a sudden leaving me and going out into the cosmos LOL. I felt sooo much better! My face even started glowing again.
I feel really calm right now, and truly feel I will keep being led in the right direction. Even my roommate said I seemed extremely calm tonight and asked what I was on haha! No drugs here! I think food is a drug, though. I really do. It alters our natural state of consciousness.
Thanks for reading. Good night.
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at work, I'm bored. Don't want to take orders today. Don't feel like talkin on the phone (I'm a sales coordinator). I could never take any of this stuff (job money bla bla) seriously anyway. Ever. Didn't want to get out of bed today. Sipping coffee at work... tastes bland.
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I made dinner tonight out of habit. I can really feel that food doesn't nourish me. I get a sour stomach feeling all the time when I eat, plus it weighs me down. And according to doctors I am completely healthy.
I've struggled a lot with this food allergy stuff but after reading about ascension I'm actually feeling more excited about it.
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruit smoothies and raw chocolate... doing okay but I still feel out of balance. It's better than cooked food for now, while I'm at work.
I think my boss can tell I'm not into my job as much as I used to because I've been really disorganized. She actually recommended that I use some vacation time to recoop. I guess I got my wish to go camp and fast in the wilderness Wink Thanks, Boss!
I think that ascension is the path that makes sense. And along with that I believe we meet our twin soul. Anyone else feel that? Or know more about that? If that's the case, man what a cooool life!
Think about it, so many relationships are dysfunctional because it's based purely in the physical sensations. Our twin soul is the one we can completely merge with in divine ecstacy that allows us to transcend the material and physical. Sign me up.
RBE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there forum..

Well I fasted all weekend, no food or water. I finally broke it tonight (sunday) and experienced that same addiction feeling, like the fruit and coffee was just going to a bottomless well. And then, I felt it all come out of me through these sensations leaving my body, just as fast as I ate it!
I feel like I went to such a high beautiful place. The colors turned more vibrant and I felt so loved and at peace and an excitement that if I kept going, I would reach a whole new world of some sort where I would be able to express my love and joy more freely.
Does everyone go through this when they "die"? I mean, I know I could take my body with me if I kept fasting, but for those that leave their bodies on Earth, do they experience all this?
Anyway, I came back to lower vibration now and I feel like crying Sad I feel like I have this unconditional love that can't really be expressed properly or even received back by any humans (at least in this 3d place)
I found a nice page on the fifth dimension http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/living-5-dimension.htm
Sounds nice.
I feel like I wanted to stay in the forest and not go back to work. I realized I could have and felt very supported. I don't feel that any material stuff is "security."
Anyway, just thought I'd check in. Hope everyone is well.
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautifully said!

thanks for sharing.

i can relate to the feelings of freedom, peace and love that can be felt during a dryfast.

it's almost magical.

the effortless flow, the feeling of being directly connected to our higher self and the almost
unbearable physical lightness and bliss makes me think that this is our natural state.
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos

Thanks so much for the comment. It is wonderful isn't it?

I feel like I don't really need anyone or anything anymore, like the Universe is just ready to take care of me 100%.

I did yoga this morning, it was really great. I felt all this release and afterward just went to sit under a tree and I felt like I was fully realized and awake. It has been interesting to keep living a "normal" day to day life at work and with relationships, etc. I still feel like people are in a cycle and settle for this material life, and I keep feeling like there is more.

I hope I let myself get there. What are your thoughts...like, if we don't accept and finish this path? Like what if I end up dying a normal death instead of this feeling that I could go fast my way to the next "dimensions"? This is what I'm pondering. Probably useless to use the mind to think about it... But I haven't had the courage to just keep sitting and fasting because my mind interferes with my "obligations". I think everything we do in life is self imposed, really!! Most people need to keep busy allll the time. Can't sit still. I used to be a bit like that..

Love and Blessings.

By the way...forgot to say that eating some foods will bring out this jealousy, anger, and attachment feelings. It goes away if I cry, or just let it pass with time. Still wondering if I can transcend this eating/emotion thing or it's really just for the purpose of spirit hinting at me to stop the food. Like I said, I've had food sensitivities a long time.
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I would update what's been going on....
Been riding these waves it seems. LIke Kundalini energy waves. Sometimes I get so high and full of love/bliss I can't really focus on anything else. I feel like I'm just going to walk into another dimension sometimes. At random, no matter if I'm in nature or the city. Been eating with people and interestingly enough I have been attracting people. Men especially. I don't really understand what they see in me? I mean, I'm a cute girl but I'm not at all like many other girls. I keep to myself pretty much and don't even like to talk a lot. I do enjoy hugging/cuddling and stuff like that. But still I feel like I'm still keeping myself a bit trapped in this limited vessel. Feels like my aura wants to keep expanding but I'm keeping it at bay, best I can. I feel a bit guilty sometimes, like I'm not honoring my spirit's wish, but at the same time, I'm still wanting to linger and be part of this human experience. This is so crazy. I have been crying a lot, at music, or just looking into someone's eyes. It's incredible. I can't make any future plans nor can I think much past TODAY. EVER. I feel like I'm playing a role within a role. My body is so funny, it will lose and put on weight throughout the day and my face will look different at different times. Wondering if anyone else sees this?! Especially when I'm intimate with someone. Sheesh!
So I have been reading some books about "life after death" and that sort of thing. Some days I feel like I AM dying!! Like I can't relate to ANYTHING here at all. Then some days I feel really cosmic, like I am in my own world just a giddy little girl. Then some days I am mature and can talk to anyone about anything and enjoy being with people. But still, I feel like I am really not where my spirit wants to be.
Also I noticed that I am invisible a lot, like people won't see or hear me even when I'm standing RIGHT THERE.
So obviously there are layers of dimension we can go through beyond this 3D. We spiral up until we reach the central sun within our solar plex and then I have no idea what happens. I have read that our soul will be done and that's it, or I have read that we keep "evolving" as in, maybe become something beyond a human? Anyone else know about this?
Have a blissful day.
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try as i might, nothing is really appealing to me at all here. Im trying everything to be able to live somewhat normally since i do see the love and magic in everyone and everything. But its been painful and i feel drained. My soul longs for return to the blissful god heart center. Sigh..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: