Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this my destiny??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throat is really constricted when i try to swallow things
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sensitive to chemicals in food, messes with my head big time, almost feel mentally ill, psychotic. I notice alot of people sick/ill with various things and wonder why humanity exists sometimes. I think we created this reality and we have the power to de create as well.

Last edited by RBE on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
RBE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food is going through me so quickly, i never have a satisfied feeling like i used to.
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electronics malfunctioning quite a bit. Not going to have a job after this week, not wanting to live with parents, kind of ready to put on a backpack.. live "homeless"? Hike wilderness trails? Im not worried at all, in fact, just the opposite Smile
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exciting!, a newchapter begins : ) I hope you've been getting rid of all your possessions, if not now may be the time : )
that is a big plunge to take, living homeless. I should you should give it a go! Have you ever lived "homeless" before? Where do you live? Is winter starting? Maybe time to come to hawaii/? no job holding you back any more : ) : ) : )[/list]
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawaii sounds cool, I will definitely consider it. I don't feel the need to travel far, California has some great forests and beaches. Im also attracted to Oregon. If i did travel, i guess maybe I'd check out a different country just for fun. Every time i start planning and thinking ahead, it's like my brain totally stops and gets so in-the-now that i actually think i will not be visible in this dimension anymore. I read about an Indian yogi/saint anandamayi ma who would sit and dematerialize until there was only a pile of clothes. Then she would later re materialize Smile
Awareness, i think you should take advantage of the house sitting thing and start dry fasting. I think i don't even like using that term anymore. I'd rather say "just be"
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I've got this great opportunity here,for a limited time only!! And I should make the mostof it, ( are we talking about the house sitting or my stay here on earth )--butI don't want to put any pressure on myself either, you know? : ) Where do you live now?
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got in this funky pattern of thinking every meal i eat may be my last LOL. actually not so funny at times because then i feel horrible for eating so much.
Yeah i know i could leave/walk out/dematerialize but im still thinkin of just Hangin out for a bit, even tho that doesn't sound productive. All the sense pleasures leave me feeling tired and drained.
I have no idea what I'm gonna tell my parents. It's not like they will understand. Makes me cry to think about hurting them or anyone for that matter.
I live in southern California . Thinking of going north to the redwoods
If course, do whatever you desire Smile
Awareness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to do that a lot...like have one more big feast of whatever i wantno matter how healthy itis... and then i'm gona start fasting for weeks... never worked for me hope it does for you : ).... and then i would be like oh i need to eat fruit for a few days before i start fasting to "clean myself out"... or this excuse or that excuse. the dog ate my homework

i don't like that, people telling me i need to be productive,i'm trying to get over that.

Myfriend recently told me that I can't just abandon my family/ parents ( i've sort of lost touch with them ) because we are closely bound karmically and need to work stuff outwith each other. i would just be honest with them. i have been honest with my parents, maybe tooharsh, and too honest, since they don't returnmy emails any more... so... anyadvice i give you, probably do the exact opposite and you'll be fine Smile
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the karma thing is real? Im not sure i believe that. Some people want to be awakened and not have desires for food, but it doesn't happen for them. Others have spontaneous Awakenings they never asked for, like myself. I was totally fine eating chicken and working and partying at one point in my life.
Sorry about your parents. I don't talk to mine much either. I love them though.
As soon as I feel my body detoxing I've been putting something in it to delay it. Fruit is a nice start. Then the belly opens/expands and more eating occurs. Probably what happened with Adam and eve Wink
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the karma thing is real, what does it matter?... not saying i have any understanding of how it works...if its real Smile I believe many experiences you have may be connected to past lives or experiences you had (even in other dimensions), and maybe we're repeating them over again, like cycles or circles..
Every person wants to be awakened on the deepest level...maybe they're not conscious of it... we're all searching for this ever new bliss, may be searching at the bottom of a bottle, or through seeking money or through meditation or art or sex or food or prayer or chanting, or whatever, it's all the same really

Have you ever met someone and felt a super strong connection to them... even before you exchanged a few words?

i met someone very special, very present,... and i just thought... i want whatever he has...
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I guess we have had past lives? I dunno. Who knows. I'm pretty much ready to leave this reality. I don't get too excited over money and things like that. I used to go running a lot and get that "high" it felt great. Sex is also good.
Yes I have felt those non verbal connections Smile
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt motivated to post today for some reason...
Anyway, I've been going through this strange transition. The way I see things and feel about being "in the world" has been fluctuating and my moods have almost been "manic" (which has also been influenced by food I eat, drinks, etc). I noticed that any excitement or high I get is followed by a crash. Sometimes I"m getting edgy or snappy so I am consciously working on stopping that before it happens. For a while I was getting irritated at everything. Even watching people eat made me annoyed.
So I had two choices since I haven't been working: go off with my back pack and tent for a while, or live with my folks and get some part time work. Well... I actually was sitting in peace one day, not hungry or thirsty, just sitting near the ocean, and I felt completely content and fulfilled. What I noticed when I get in these states is I start attracting people. So someone came up to me and just wanted to talk, so I talked to him, and I got offered a temporary part time job. Part of me was hesitant, like this felt like some sort of distraction, but the other part of me thought "what the heck." So I took this job and it's been really interesting. Since then I have met some nice people but I have been dealing with food and eating "normal" again and noticing all it's affects on me. Sometimes it's driving me so crazy because I feel all these different things, like my skin will get itchy, my thoughts change, indigestion, lethargy, filmy mouth, etc. So I've been trying to overcome all this stuff with my mind but it's not totally working. I feel like this "light" wants to move in and when I don't eat at all, then nothing else makes sense: working, socializing, sex, etc.
So all I'm really doing is playing a game with myself and I have no one to blame except ME if I don't feel good. Sometimes I'll feel this "excitement" to do certain things, like get really good at an instrument, travel, make money, etc But then it goes away after some time. These desires are quite fleeting.
Anyway, I just read LoveDimension's post and I love the way he stated this

"Other than that, it's more and more obvious to me.... that everything I do is just one form of distraction to another... it's like my ego is going through some kind of revolt against... just to be a body, animated by consciousness, with no agenda, with no desire to be anything or anybody, someone/body unknown... with the hope that the overall shape/design of the planet improves... I can't really see anything else worthwhile wishing for really... there's nothing else to do than keep working toward that..."

I completely concur. I'm just not attached to this body and ego, I'm just playing the game...
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone tried fasting a long time and try to go back to"normal"? Everything about Me feels different after dry fasting. My stomach just didn't seem to work correctly with . digestion and i don't have the same motivation for athletics. Also the mind is noisy again. Anyone else able to lead a normal lifestyle again?
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when I was fasting I stopped having thoughts of past or future. Now im back eating and having past and future thoughts. also worries/anxieties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: