Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally I'm a non eater!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Finally I'm a non eater!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have an update on my journey to being nourished by light. It has been 4 1/2 years since that eventful morning in Goa, India ...... February 2nd, 2010 ...... when I woke up having no hunger or thirst.

A few weeks ago on the morning of August 12 , I felt different concerning eating/non eating. I just knew that I could live totally on a high frequency of light. This is not daylight , nor sunlight but a light that I can feel inside me and outside of me. My weight has stabilized at 117 pounds.

Why did I take so long to get to this level? I believe it is two things. (and maybe more that I am not aware of). Firstly, I had several fears/blocks about the whole process and lifestyle, some that I wasn't even consciously aware of. I needed to acknowledge and release these fears and blocks. Secondly, it was necessary for me to expand my consciousness/awareness. I have denied and ignored the negative aspects of myself for many years. With meditation, I slowly healed the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of my being. As a result, many physical manifestations of illness, disease and discomfort also disappeared along the way.

People tell me that I look very healthy. I now tan quickly and deeply. In addition, I am fortunate in not needing to eat so that I take in less toxins.

Several members of my extended family are also moving toward less eating/drinking. My husband tried to stop eating. He was successful both times.....5 days in 2011 and 12 days in 2012. Currently he is eating and drinking in small amounts daily as his weight has not yet stabilized. He says healing through meditation has expanded his awareness and resulted in better health.

Even though I don't have to eat to survive, I sometimes do eat for a number of reasons......like emotional eating, trying a new food, etc. I drink about one cup of fluid a day, a bit more in summer.

I am truly at peace with my new lifestyle.

Mary
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Remove fears and awes Reply with quote

During past nine years I noticed how many false beliefs about inedia, non-eating, fasting prevail among people.
Beliefs are limitations. When enslaving the man they constitute barriers against manifestation of the Inner Power. Getting rid of beliefs is a process to freedom of the man. Free man does not have beliefs.

It's worth knowing that for yourself you are the most important being in the universe, therefore take care of yourself, that means give yourself highest regard, see yourself as admirable man and Love yourself.

Remove fears and let Joy manifest itself through you, because this is how you are creating Life and that is Love is emanating from you.
From then on you do not need or seek any help. That is how you are becoming a happy man, who naturally share their joy and Love with the others. The more you give, there more you receive. Others are following such life style thus the worlds becomes paradise, because people become free.

It is difficult to beguile or stultify free people in order to enslave them, therefore free people do not have rulers, lords or guides. They know and utilise their natural Inner Power, they consciously create their own life.

I am dreaming about such man and mankind. I see in future mankind is like that. This is why I am sharing my knowledge in form of information contained in my new book.
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does freedom really mean stop eating?? I know someone who committed suicide over matters like this and his family now channels him and he says food or no food should not consume your life. There are beautiful people everywhere. Just because you don't eat does not mean you are above anyone.
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mary. I was wondering if you ever see yourself transforming into light?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: