Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to cure my incurable disease throuth fasting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sizhu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: how to cure my incurable disease throuth fasting Reply with quote

I am diagnosed with moyamoya disease,which will not cause me to die immediately but will be dangerous in the future. I want to cure my body through fasting. The problem is that,I cannot get energy through contemplation of passiveness,because I get tired easily because of my desease,and when I finished contemplation of passiveness,I cannot tell why I feel refreshed. Is it because of the contemplation of passiveness?or because of sleeping during the period.I can easily get sleeping even sitting on the chair.
I need advice badly,because I donnot want to this disease to be with me all my life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: