Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new member here now, but longtime reader. started a new blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: new member here now, but longtime reader. started a new blog Reply with quote

ok so, im officially a new member here now, but been looking through here for a couple a years. call me 'free' [or my username, or w/e].

i can really relate. i'm in a very similar citiation to alot of you...
it makes me feels good reading you guyzes stories and daily logs. keep on! :]

i got a long story like any body, and im putting it on my new blog:
alwaysanywayfree.blogspot.com
BTW, i'm not sure if ill keep it public for very long. im considering making the blog private, but ill let'chyou guys know.

DISCLAIMER: this first post of mine from the other day is where i just explode & rant out all at once all my violent angry frustrations from my observations/feelings/realizations of the world these past few years----not that his is how the whole blog will be, i have calm and happy days too, just in case any of you guys are really put off by the crazy negativity there.
..honestly, ireallydontknow what the heck im thinking putting myself up out here like this on the internet, but im doing it anyway...for some reason... i think maybe some teeny tiny part of me thinks it will help me get to where i want to be in my life if I share my story, but I am NOT crazy about sharing shitANYTHING on the internet.
i hope i dont regret this... i already am. and i have this peculiar feeling now in my mid area...
oh well...
nice to finally meet'chyall. ;} Very Happy

Last edited by AlwaysAnyWayFree on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Awareness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, welcome, cool blog. don't give all that stuff so my thought / energy/ importance, relax, this is just a game ; ) But at same time I try to opt out of as much of this stuff as possible within reason. i'm sure most everyone here can sympathize with your frustration... accept what is in your power to change and work toward it...
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, thanks for your response. im somewhat off the grid, livin a minimalistic lifestyle. i realized i didn't want to get into the horrific booby-trapped maze game of today's world a couple years back, so i've stayed out of it.

i wrote that post because i'm living with somebody im close with who's having to deal with all that and he just accepts it as "that's just how life is and there's no way out of it ", and seeing him constantly stress about it puts me in this frustrated panic mode. He's considerable older than me, so of course he's worked so hard all his life to build it up to where it is and wants to continue building it up, so he feels he can't detach so easily as me.

Then I realize the whole world is accepting/living these illusions put in place for them by others a longlongtimeago and don't consider that they don't have to put up with it. That really gets to me.

I don't know what went wrong in the world, but i wish it could just always be simple, and humble, and wild and natural. i want everybody to be able to live this perfect, carefree, and joyous life, and if it's not that way for everybody in the world, then i just don't feel right in my stomach.
Although, i realize it's all a game, and all this suffering is jut another thing to experience and understand in our eternity. Reminds of me of the way i like to play videos games lately and how imsure alot of other people do: on the highest difficulty, otherwise there's no challenge to work through, skills to be developed, and experiences and beautiful tragic feelings to be had, or no real game to play..

When i put it that way, it's seems like much less of this big terrible problem for me to fret over and be consumed by.

Like you said, take it easy and accept whats in your power to change and work toward it. And I realize i can just easily change my situation, but it'll take a little time and work.
Thanks for telling me that. It makes me feels so much calmer about everything. :] Smile
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your qualms about "being here". A person I respect said a lot of internet participating is about narcissism. It is so true! Oh, lets check who read my post or saw my picture! and tons of time are wasted. I like this forum because it is so difficult to find and so sparse in participation, I feel safe of unclean intentions, both in others and myself.

For the rest, it is obvious that you are having a hell of an awakening Smile It is obvious that most people interested in inedia are gonna be of the same area of existence. I believe inedia is a great tool of radical alternative life. I'll try to find the time to read you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: