Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do u mean when u talk about "becoming" "

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: what do u mean when u talk about "becoming" " Reply with quote

AlwaysAnywayFree.blogspot.com

what do you really mean when you say you're trying to, or want to eventually "become" "breatharian" or "ascend" or "awaken" ??

i don't really know what it means anymore, but it just sounds really mundane and short-reaching to me anymore. please don?t get me wrong, I don?t mean to say that against anybody. that?s just how I personally feel about it for me.

to me its like saying that you want to be free of food and: the urges, thoughts, boredom, eagerness, stresses, problems, low/bad energies, feelings, emotions, cituations, cravings, drives, impulses & whatnot, that eventually lead you to eat the food??
----->> but then you're still in this limited human fleshandbone body???

Because if that?s the case, then whats left to life here, in your flesh body? What are you gonna do where?s the fun? cause when i stop eating & start cleansing/flushing/fasting, my body completely loses the will to do absolutely anything, even lying down/back on bed and trying to get comfortable is tiring as heck.. but i donno if it's always gonna be that way for me or what... who knows..? :/

i mean if you think your still gonna be or wanna be in this body, you might as well let yourself enjoy beautiful food and playing the rest of the humble human game and that simple beautiful, pleasant, sensation-filled life.

>>> but don'tcha think there?s more to existence, and Experience, and this game of ghost-in-the-shell?

Don?tchyou really mean that you eventually-----after completely cleaning n clearing out your body and youre so many days/weeks into a fast----- want to have this sudden utmost beautiful episode where you finally magically transcend your current body, your-hot-spiritsoul-bursts-explodes-out-of-your-chest-eyes-and-mouth-in-a-brightsuper-intense-hotburning-beamingvibrating-light-shredding-and-incinerating-your-body-in-the-process, and you can then become whatever form/body you want, do what you want with your newly realized limitless creative powers and elemental manipulation, go where you want [other worlds/universes/dimensions], and have any experience you want..

in other words, feel like returning to our original godly state before we started this earthly game of amnesia/forget and rediscovery/remembering who we are??

Because that?s how I feel. I want to be a magical delicate wispy body of smoke.

AlwaysAnywayFree.blogspot.com

Lovepeace.befree. rlly,litrlly.be"free".becomewhatchyouwant.gowhereyouwant. Do whatchyouwant.
:]}}}} :}
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: