Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transitioning to breatharianism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neosteo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Transitioning to breatharianism Reply with quote

Hi everyone Smile

I have been following the 21 day process and was wondering is the weight loss normal and when will it stop? I am currently 8 stone (112lbs) which is low for a guy who is 5"11.

I also have very sunken eyes from the first week of dry fasting.

Is this normal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess, thatīs normal.
RBE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i have read from others, your weight eventually will normalize to what it is designed to be. I have seen pictures of different sizes of breatharians, some are thin, some are chubby. I think time and faith will tell. Are you drinking water?
Neosteo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently drinking water now as that what my body requires, it has helped a little with the sunken eyes and weight loss is not as drastic now. It seemed to have stabilised today and hopefully in future days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: