Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drinking hot tea (or water) and amalgam fillings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: drinking hot tea (or water) and amalgam fillings Reply with quote

Looks like I finally live as a breatharian again. I have learned a few things last three quarters of last year.

Last weeks I have not dry fasted. I gave in a lot of times during afternoon.

Now I learned last days (very fresh realisations, so it might be a temporary assumption), that to begin with a dryfast you have to not focus alone of eating less. But (off course) to also drink less.

Drinking less was new for me, as I thought drinking is always good as it detoxifies the body.

I learned our lungs can create water. This totally makes sense for me. What a spectucair claim for science!

I think this means you have to turn down drinking water cause this is simply a strong physical sign for the body to create water from breathing (deeply).

Today I also realised that drinking hot tea messes me up. Last weeks I was totally out of breatharianism. And I think I understand now..

I have amalgam fillings, and by drinking hot tea, a bunch of mercury gets into my breathing which isn't a very healthy way for my body.

I think my body then prefers to get into a physical mode.

I always thought drinking water is quite OK, as this gets the toxins out. But hmm.. I wouldn't be surprised cold water makes a difference.

Easy to test and I think I finally get through this day.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the lungs must be capable of drawing humidity from the air, to the point of getting sizable amounts of water that makes it to the blood? I would need to check things in my physiology book, not sure how that works... Smile but looks like an interesting idea worth exploring; you know, the problem we have is clearly inediant-physiology must be different from eater-physiology, and absolutely no physiologist in the world is researching it, or will in the immediate future...

about drinking water, even with little experience becomes clear to everyone that drinking is connected to eating; if you eat some water-rich fruit or vegetable a day, it becomes clear to you that you dont need water at all, first because you are not thirsty and secod because you instantly pee like mad; now if one day you go to eat with "normal" people, you know too dishes with sauces etc, you go back home and could drink the spitting bowl! then you realize that it is perfectly normal that some inediants dont drink either; clearly the body ask for water when there is toxicity to work with, as you say; if the medium is clean, and you dont transpire either for the same reason, it becomes close circuit and you dont need water; you probably also know that Jani was proved to somehow reconvert urine into water in his bladder...

get rid of those amalgams as soon as you can!
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, this person says you can get water through the skin also,

page 3,

"However, the body is not only capable of synthesising endogenous water but can also absorb water during fasting through the skin from the outside air."

http://www.toivobreathing.com/Hump-36.en.pdf
JustBe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the site I was reading, regarding creation of water in the lungs was authored by a person who is all into Jesus.

He is teaching and writing like he is a breatharian, and that God gave him all the tools. But in reality he still dry fasts only for a few days.

But I have to say, I like the idea. And my breathing has changed cause of this "insight".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: