Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LorenLockmann foray on inedia, slanders Brooks and Jasmuheen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: LorenLockmann foray on inedia, slanders Brooks and Jasmuheen Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNDbVBhur8A

It is an ambiguous attempt of judgement on inedia, most people will be happy with it, ok for his purposes and within his context, I dont feel anything about it really.

But he was quite slanderous about Wiley Brooks and Jasmuheen being frauds and eating secretly, I think.

Wiley Brooks started eating hamburgers having abandoned officially breatharianism and for very specific "metaphysical" reasons of his own; saying that he was cheating is downright slanderous, taking things out of context.

About Jasmuheen eating something in an airplane I think is about what she says that sometimes she eats a little bit in that circumstances to allow her to sleep during a flight, and suggesting she "was caught", when in fact she herself would volunteer the information any time. Nobody can live on a few occasional bites, that normally would still qualify as inedia. I'm not saying I know anything for sure, maybe Jasmuheen is a fraud, I really dont care much about her in a way or another, only I always was a bit uncomfortable about some symbology, language and channelliing-like going-ons, I prefer inedia to be new-age deception-free, I dont totally discard something is wrong; actually it is an interesting line of research for someone willing to dig, but I havent really read or listened much to Jasmuheen, no particular reason. Only I know when a piece of information is being distorted for unfair argument-sake.

About anybody teaching it being about ego, gaining notoriety, and to get feelings of superiority over others. Wow, that's a bit mean, not sure he is in a position to make that judgement, as if in knowing closely the people refered to. Besides, there is a terrible shortage of people teaching it at all! Maybe nobody at all really at this particular point in time.

However he got me thinking why I care about this topic for me in the future. Really my main, almost only real motivation, is about easing hermit life, which is one of the main things that keep me ticking, so basically is to disappear and nobody knowing about me. Talk about becoming famous! I dont associate inedia to superiority at all. The inedia people seem normal approachable individuals to me, rarely anybody has hinted for example special powers or anything like that, or claiming that other humans are inherently unable to follow course because they are not special like them.

His point that as long as his body ask for food,, he will eat, it is fine, however there may be issues of addiction he is not aware of. For example, a smoker could say, as long as I feel a need to smoke, I believe that is what I should do because my body knows better.

Then he says he sees no advantage. Wow, I have two full sheets of paper with wonderful advantages, but it's ok if someone dont see it that way. The most criticized issue of "increasing" "spirituality" personally sorry, I feel there is really something about it.

No need to make it a goal, well really there is no need to make a goal of anything in this life if you re not inclined to.

In the end though he acknowledges Prahlad Jani. So the video is adequatly open and non-comittal.

The thing with inedia is really very simple: you cannot mount a guard on anybody to check whether they eat or not, you have to have your proof in yourself, in your experience, but if you are not willing to try, what is the point really of talking about it? It is not relevant for you, as seen in your choice, and the guessing game is stupid, bound to never be solved.

I am pleased that I dont feel anything at all about this video, about what anybody thinks or believes on inedia, couldnt care less about convincing anybody. I've notice that effect lately, when you really know, have gone through the masterlines of general layers of deception of everything, there's like a "deflation" of emotions, you dont feel anything. If someone comes to me now and says, Buddhism is a great doctrine, the Bible is a disinformative text, inedia is bullshit, fasting is useless, Bob Marley is Jesus, women are oppressed, you're a conspiracy theorist, competitiveness is a fascist creation, there are some good pharma products, you need B12, whatever, I dont feel anything at all, maybe a slight boredom. So relaxing! Such a good sign!
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: LorenLockmann foray on inedia, slanders Brooks and Jasmu Reply with quote

Tomas, if you copy your above text and post it under his video, it will make very valuable information. Please, do.
And you can give him the link to the free book:
http://breatharian.info/texts/InediaNonEatingFasting.pdf
If he is really interested, he will read it and find some answers, why inedia can be useful.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Joachim

ok, I will do that, I thought about linking to my comment in this forum, but you know, I like it this quiet obscure almost un-googleable forum, it feels like we are so few, therefore so "special", it is all about ego after all Very Happy

Yesterday I reflected a bit further about the motivation thing, and actually found another one that is big for me today, and seems not many people are aware of, well few people will believe it at all, but some of us who "believe" in the chemtrailing program, and it is the idea that there is not un-poisoned food available at all anymore, even organic vegetables. It is now too many factors piling up. When you see and smell the whitish artificial haze falling over gardens and water reservoirs, you know. Not a single day that I eat poisonous food I regret it. This is big in my opinion, and Loren Lockman ignores it, among other things.

It is not important for me, but it would be for people also, really understanding the mind-boggling human economic activity surrounding food production. You see all those trucks carrying food, their exhaust, and think of the dying oceans, all the industries attached to food production and marketing, all the shops, the pollution and the stupid potentially pointless human activity. It is positively mind-boggling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: